Scared of dental visits or even TMJ treatment? Let Kenneth Hovden DDS offer 6 ways to prepare yourself mentally, emotionally and physically before your big dental day.
1. Remember Dr. Kenneth Hovden is trained to provide the best care and comfort possible.
2. Take some time to relax and consider what you are anxious about. Take deep breaths in and slowly let them out as you weigh the reasons for and against taking these steps to a better smile. Remember that many Daly City folks have been in your shoes and passed with flying colors. Especially all of our visitors who came in for porcelain veneers, our most popular service.
3. Know your medical history. You may be asked to fill out a medical history and medications form, so be sure you know what medications and supplements you are currently taking and review past hospitalizations and illnesses.
4. Have a dental plan. Come in for a thorough consultation. If we are aware of your dental goals, then we’ll know if combining any of it can save you time and money. We offer restorative dentistry, sleep apnea and snoring treatment, TMJ treatment, Invisalign, and Lumineers to name just a few.
5. Trust the outstanding staff at Kenneth Hovden DDS to guide you through the before, during and after process. We’ve been doing this since 1981.
6. Our final and most important suggestion! Ask all the questions that you actually want answered before you have dental tools and gloved hands in your mouth!
Dr. Kenneth Hovden
Kenneth Hovden DDS
901 Campus Dr Ste 202
Daly City, California 94015