AACD Accredited Fellow: What Does It Mean?
Dr. Ken Hovden, DDS, is one of only two dentists in Northern California, Nevada, and Oregon to have been awarded Fellowship Status with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
What does this mean to you? You can be confident that your family is receiving the best dental health care available and that you have a top-notch cosmetic dentist that can help your dream smile become a reality when the time is right. We look forward to meeting you at our Daly City dental office!
Welcome to Kenneth Hovden, DDS!
Thank you for visiting our site! Our South San Francisco area patients appreciate how we strive to build relationships of trust with them and partner with them in making the right decisions for their oral and overall health here at our dentist’s office in Daly City.
We have the facilities, professional staff, and expert training to provide every dental service you would expect from your family dentist, but we offer so much more.
What They Are Saying
Thank you Dr. Hovden! Thank you Andrea and Colleen. Thank all of you for the renewal of my confidence in myself.”
I found Dr. Hovden and his staff to be very professional, helpful and accommodating.”
The beautiful smile you’ve always wanted is just a phone call away! Dr. Hovden’s stellar reputation as a top South San Francisco area cosmetic dentist has made him a favorite for quality cosmetic dentistry services. You may also be amazed at just how affordable our top-quality cosmetic dentistry services can be—especially for the South San Francisco area.
If you’ve had a history of dental health problems, including cracked, chipped, or missing teeth, we utilize the most up-to-date techniques to rejuvenate your smile. Our phenomenal restorative dentistry services will also help your repaired teeth function just like your natural teeth—allowing you to laugh, chew, and smile normally.
Dental implants coupled with dental crowns are an extremely popular option for filling in the gaps in your smile. In fact, they are a great alternative to partial dentures, fixed bridges, and traditional dentures. Dental implants provide a sturdy and durable foundation on which dental crowns and other dental apparatuses can be affixed long-term.
Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
Sleep apnea is a condition where brief pauses in your breathing occur during sleep, which can have serious negative effects on your health. Dr. Hovden, DDS, specializes in the most advanced sleep apnea and snoring treatment techniques. Sleep apnea treatment may not only improve your—and your partner’s—sleep, but it can actually extend your life.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners are a great way to straighten teeth! Instead of using metal wires and brackets, the Invisalign clear braces system uses a series of customized aligner trays each designed to gently push your teeth into a new position until your smile is perfect. Invisalign aligners are clear, comfortable, and even removable for easier eating and teeth cleaning.
Extensive Training for a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
Dr. Hovden, DDS, is not only a graduate, but a clinical instructor at Kois. What does that mean for you? Watch the video to learn more.
What makes Kenneth Hovden, DDS Different?
- Dr. Ken Hovden’s expertise as a cosmetic and restorative dentist has led him to be a distinguished teacher of dental professionals nationwide.
- Dr. Hovden has published several articles in highly respected dental journals and his work has been featured in numerous national publications.
- Dr. Hovden is one of a few restorative dentists using operating microscopes to give his patients a higher level of dental care.
- He is one of a handful of dentists to be invited to teach at the Spear Institute’s highly prestigious facility in Scottsdale, Arizona, where he currently mentors dentists from around the United States and world. He was also been invited to speak internationally on dental topics.
- Dr. Hovden is committed to providing the highest level of care. While the dental board requires 40 hours of education per year Dr Hovden averages 6 times that amount—over 240 hours per year.
- Dr. Ken Hovden is one of 300 dentists worldwide and only one of two cosmetic dentists in the San Mateo and San Francisco area to have been awarded Accredited Status with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Our office has plenty of convenient, free parking.
- We offer a dental warranty.
- Dr. Hovden has been the recipient of many accolades and awards, including multiple gold medals from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Call Kenneth Hovden, DDS, To Schedule an Appointment Today!
Contact us to schedule a visit to discuss the high quality cosmetic dentistry services we offer to the South San Francisco, Daly City, Pacifica, Peninsula, San Francisco and the great Bay Area. Take a look at our service pages for sleep apnea treatment, dental implant procedures, and porcelain veneers.