Dental crowns have been an essential tooth restoration for many years. At Kenneth Hovden DDS in Daly City place a lot of crowns, always with the exceptional care each patient deserves.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues, such as:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours.
At Kenneth Hovden DDS in Daly City, dental crowns are a common restorative dentistry procedure. Find out why patients from San Mateo, Pacifica, and Half Moon Bay trust us with their dental health. Call us to schedule an appointment today!